The rental market is saturated. Huron Residents are scrambling — trying to find a place to live. Most rental properties are full! Rent is raising to meet demand.
A house that you could buy for $50,000 has an approximate monthly mortgage payment of $368.88 (including insurance, interest and taxes). You would have to pay $600-$700 to rent that house.
ARE YOU READY?
- Have you had a steady income for the last 2 years?
- Do you pay all of your bills on time?
- Are you credit cards paid off, or mostly paid off?
- Do you have savings for a down payment? South Dakota Down-payment Assistance
- Do you qualify for a loan? The only way to know is by asking. Being pre-qualified is free and has NO obligations!
Contact a Huron Area Lender to see if you qualify!
- What can you afford? Affordability Calculator
P.S. — Buying a house isn’t a life-long decision. It is not even close to biggest decisions you will ever have to make! Choosing to have children or what career you’ll have are far bigger decisions. You can always sell your house and move when you need to!